Tuesday 27 August 2013

Levels 3.2, Lullaby of Lies behind the Scenes, FREE SHORT STORY



Lullaby of Lies, the third book in the Levels series, is about Maddie Bride. I wrote it all down, everything that happens to her.

The other side of the coin is that there is lots of stuff that happened in that story that I didn't write down. Specifically what happened between Jenna deGrace and Hurley Laker. They meet. There's all kinds of intensity, but I don't show them talking to each, or getting to know each other. Though they do both of those a lot.

So last weekend, just for a fun, I spent an evening with them at Levels, and I wrote a short story about it. It was lots of fun, and it really didn't go where I thought it would. The lost small boy was a big surprise...

You can have the story, for free, if you sign up to my mailing list. I'll be using it to send you a couple of messages a year, letting you know when new books are out.

The SIGN-UP FORM IS HERE, so if you'd like a bit more Levels today, type in your email address and I'll ping it to your inbox in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment